Tascent Mobile combines the world’s leading smartphone devices with advanced multimodal biometrics to deliver a breakthrough mobile biometric capability finely tuned to the needs of end users in travel, border management, humanitarian aid, law enforcement and civil ID.
read more »
Our third generation Tascent Mobile’s product, Tascent M6, is based on the Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s and provides highly intuitive, standards compliant iris, face, fingerprint, and voice biometric capability in a compact, “pocketable” form factor. Made for iPhone, it works seamlessly with the Tascent Mobile App for iOS to deliver an integrated and intuitive single-device experience.
Tascent M6 represents a new class of mobile biometric solutions not only because of form factor, ease-of-use, superior biometric capability, and smartphone integration, but also because it is designed from the ground up with an open architecture approach in mind. This is manifested in standards-compliant biometric image capture, formatting, and transmission, as well as the versatile and feature-rich Tascent Mobile SDK.
The Tascent Mobile SDK allows for full customization of high performance mobile biometric apps. Powered by the Tascent Mobile SDK, Tascent M6 delivers iris and fingerprint capture to the iOS platform while incorporating the iPhone’s leading-edge camera and microphone to provide superior face and voice biometric capture capabilities.
Download the Tascent M6 Data Sheet here.
read less »
Made for iPhone, Tascent M6 seamlessly integrates with the iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s, using the Lightning® connector to provide reliable, high-speed connectivity. To improve usability and performance, the Tascent Mobile App and Tascent Mobile SDK deliver a software experience finely tuned to iOS and the Tascent M6. Learn more here.
Tascent M6 provides comprehensive multimodal biometric capabilities, enabling advanced iris, fingerprint, face, and voice capture in challenging real-world environments.
Integrated MRZ (Machine-Readable Zone) software allows for fast, accurate collection of biographic information from ICAO-compliant travel documents including passports, travel visas, and national ID cards.
Tascent provides full smartphone app development capabilities for customers who do not have in-house developers. Leveraging the Tascent Mobile SDK, Tascent can rapidly develop custom apps that meet specific language, workflow, data formatting, or other needs. Learn more here.
- Enrollment-quality capture of iris, fingerprint, and face biometrics, with sensors capable of capture even in bright sunlight
- Native iOS application and SDK enable seamless, intuitive, and powerful biometric capture even for non-technical users
- Available in configurations with and without iris for fingerprint-centric applications
- Open architecture, standards-compliant design enables rapid integration and deployment with new or existing systems
- FIPS 140-2 validated libraries enable secure communications
- Integrated on-board iris, fingerprint, and face matching for up to 100,000 records
- MRZ reading software supports ICAO-compliant travel document reading
- Weight: 15oz (425g), including iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s
- Supports all available versions of Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s
- 8+ hours continuous use with integrated lithium polymer battery
- MIL STD 810G drop, IP65 ingress protection rating
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IEC eye safety
- Ambient lighting environment: 0 – 100,000 lux
- Iris Capture: ISO 19794-6 / 29794-6 compliant, 27cm stand-off
- Fingerprint Capture: FAP-45 Dual print and roll-capable, 1.6” x 1.5”, Non-Optical Integrated Biometrics Sherlock Sensor; 500 dpi resolution
- Face Capture: Apple iPhone 6 8MP or iPhone 6s 12MP auto-focus, ISO 19794-5 standards compliant
- Communications: SOAP web services, using OASIS BIAS standard over HTTPS; SMTP
- Supports EBTS binary and XML file formats