Sales Writer (USA)
Tascent is excited to be expanding our Sales team to include a dedicated Sales Writer. The Sales Writer’s primary role will be to assist with the creation of proposal materials in support of opportunities where Tascent is either a prime or subcontractor. This individual will use their superlative command of the English language, business sense, and excellent attention to detail to create compelling, high-quality materials that effectively communicate the value that Tascent’s products bring.
The Sales Writer will collaborate primarily with Tascent’s Sales team in their daily work. Regular interaction with the Marketing and Product teams is also expected, to enable the Sales Writer to understand Tascent’s market positioning and stay current with product features and benefits.
This position is a great opportunity to expand into this fast-moving technology space: no prior experience of biometric technologies is required, but an aptitude for technology, a positive attitude, and a willingness to learn is essential.
The successful candidate can be located anywhere within the US – remote interaction will be the norm, though occasional travel may be required.
Typical activities undertaken by the Sales Writer will include:
- Creates and reworks proposal materials to address specific Sales opportunities.
- Harvests and maintains reusable Sales collateral.
- Works with Marketing team to improve Tascent’s Sales materials.
- Supports Marketing, Communications, and Product activities as requested.
- Builds and maintains an awareness of the biometrics industry space and the relevant vertical application domains.
- Manages own work; communicates status effectively.
- An outstanding command of the written English language, and an ability to communicate complex topics effectively and succinctly.
- The ability to quickly grasp and communicate new concepts, whether business or technology focused.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A high degree of personal productivity, including good organizational skills, effective prioritization and task-management capabilities, and a structured work approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the proven ability to work well with all levels of management and staff, both internal and external to the Company.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.