Compact, intuitive, and uncompromising in biometric performance, Tascent™ InSight® One represents a new class of iris recognition system. It captures dual iris and face images at a stand off distance of 0.5 to 1.0m, creating an experience that is welcoming to users while delivering high quality biometric images. With a human-centric approach to design and usability, InSight One sets the stage for the future of travel, access, and identity.
read more »
InSight One’s unique capabilities are the result of years of research and development, leveraging the experience from processing tens of millions of people with Tascent’s InSight Duo and Tascent M6 products.
With its high degree of automation, robust capture process, and sleek design, InSight One delivers seamless enrollment and identification for a wide range of next generation applications in consumer travel border management, access control, financial services, and identity programs.
read less »
With a fully automated capture process supported by real-time feedback, InSight One captures high quality dual iris and face images in about 2 seconds at a standoff distance of 0.5 to 1.0 meters, creating an experience that is both appealing to users and well-suited to a wide variety of applications.
Download the data sheet.
InSight One’s customizable LCD and LED user interface is seamlessly integrated into the precision-crafted aluminum enclosure, delivering a natural, unified, and visually-pleasing user experience.
InSight One offers a convenient, comfortable way
to capture high quality face and iris images that meet or exceed demanding ISO / ICAO standards for format and quality.
See the tech specs.
Tascent offers a variety of mounting options to enable tight integration of InSight One in desktop, e-Gate, and kiosk applications as well as custom color options to aesthetically match its surroundings.
- Compact form factor, world-class industrial design
- Simultaneous dual iris and face capture at a standoff distance of 0.5 to 1.0 meter
- Fully automated capture process supported by real-time feedback enables intuitive operation even for non-acclimated users
- On-demand face capture for multiple poses
- Based on patented technology, best-in-class iris imaging delivers superior accuracy even in challenging real-world environments
- Can be integrated as a secure locked-down network appliance or point-to-point USB peripheral
- Open architecture, standards-compliant design enables rapid integration and deployment with new or existing infrastructure
- 0.5 – 1.0 meter (1.6 – 3.3 ft) standoff distance
- Accommodates users from 1.2 to 2.1 meters (3.9 to 6.8 ft) high
- Iris images meet or exceed ISO 19794-6 and 29794-6 standards for format and image quality
- Face images meet or exceed ISO 19794-5 and 29794-5 image quality standards for format and image quality
- 2 second image dual iris + face capture
- LED-based illuminator is eye safe at all distances
- Fully configurable high resolution 5” LCD and integrated LED illlumination
- Optional 10,000 user on-board database
- PKI encryption with standard P12 or self-signed 1024 bit certificates
- SOAP over HTTPS and USB 2.0 interfaces
- FCC certified, CE (pending), UL Product Safety, IEC 64271 Eye Safety