Tascent updates flagship InSight® Face product with advanced features
Additional capabilities include ISO-compliant face capture, improved anti-spoofing, and two new form-factors
Los Gatos, CA – September 30, 2021
In response to market demand, Tascent announces a new set of features for its high throughput face recognition device – InSight Face. Offering best-of-breed face image acquisition and recognition, InSight Face helps customers to secure critical immigration, aviation, and commercial infrastructure, while providing an intuitive and efficient user experience.
This new feature set combines the hardware and software improvements most requested by customers, and includes:
- ISO-compliant face image capture with a guided pause-and-go mode – meeting the latest EU Entry/Exit System (EES) requirements;
- Advanced liveness detection – further reducing potential exposure to spoofing attacks;
- Improved visual display features – unlocking more space for custom user interfaces;
- Direct Control Mode (DCM) – enabling system operators to take direct control over individual devices, facilitating new con-ops;
- Updated enclosure design including inbuilt VESA mount – simplifying deployment options and assuring device longevity.
In addition, InSight Face will be available in two new form-factors:
- InSight Face OEM, an embeddable module for seamless kiosk integration – taking the self-service kiosk user experience to new levels, and
- InSight Face Verify, a free-standing small-footprint configuration with document scanner – enabling streamlined, guided self-service authentication of individuals against their machine-readable travel documents.
These updates provide customers and their users with the very best and latest capabilities, and further differentiate InSight Face from the competition. To find out how InSight Face can help your organization, please watch our latest Product video and contact email@example.com.